This week has been a crazy one. Japan got hit with another earthquake, the government may shut down, Donald trump slams President Obama, and there are two Jersey Shore spin offs in the works. Insanity! No matter how crazy your life has been this week and no mater how many things you have to worry about, try to relax and smile. As Rebecca Black would say, it’s Fry-day! Here are a few things to help you de-stress and jump start your weekend.
1. Turn off All Electronics but Your iPod. Turn off your cell phone, step away from the computer, ditch your iPad. These electronics can cause you think of work, ex boyfriends or girlfriends or a nagging family member. No one wants to think about these things, especially on a Friday night, so ditch em.
2. Skip Out on Your Diet or Exercise. You’ve worked hard at work all week and you worked hard at keeping yourself healthy. Take a day to indulge yourself. Have that slice of pizza you’ve been craving all week. Reward yourself with a day to do nothing for doing such hard work at gym. After a long, rough week. You deserve it.
3. Stop and Smell the Roses. If it’s not a rainy or dreary day out, get outside! After working indoors all week you to spend some time out in the fresh air.
4. Spoil Yourself. Get a massage, take a bubble bath, or a really long shower. Get a manicure, pedicure, or treat yourself to your favorite meal. Buy yourself something nice. Do whatever you need to do to show yourself that you are appreciated and deserve nice things.
5. Hang out With Your Friends or Family. Whether it’s watching TV, going out to eat, or going to the club, you should spend some time with your loved ones. It’ll help you unwind and forget all the struggles you’ve had during the week.
6. Do Nothing. Friday night is the perfect time to catch up on doing nothing. (It’s what I usually do).
Well, there you have it folks. I hope you made it through the work week in one piece and I hope you have an amazing weekend.