Day 2 of the 31 day blog challenge is to give you guys 2o facts about me. Here goes nothing!
1. My favorite band is Three Days Grace.
2. I try my best not to kill off any characters in my writing unless it is necessary to the story. Thanks, Stranger than Fiction.
3. I’m really good at music and movie trivia.
4. I’m left handed.
5. I still watch cartoons and children’s movies.
6. I feel weird when people talk to me about my writing. It’s strange getting praise from people or answering questions about my work.
7. I have an eclectic taste in music. I like everything from Andrew W.K to WHAM! (Are there any artists or band names that start with a Z? I was too lazy to look.)
8. Cheese fries are my favorite food.
9. When I was in elementary school, I had a couple poems published in a Celebration of Young Poets
10. I starting using swear words in middle school to sound cool. I’ve been cursing ever since. =\
11. Wolves and dolphins are my favorite animals.
12. Animal Farm, Speak, and Cell are my favorite books.
13. Taylor Swift used to seem charming to me. Now she has the charm of a whiny immature 13 year old girl.
14. On several occasions I tried to find out how many licks it takes to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop.
15. I used to play guitar.
16. I’m quiet and shy when I first meet people, but once I get to know you I can be very extroverted. And weird.
17. I want to move to Australia one day.
18. Spongebob is my LEAST favorite character on Spongebob Squarepants. Squidward and Plankton for life!
19. I hate bands that most people love, like Aerosmith and Kiss.
20. I’m really bad at telling people about myself.