Guess who got nominated for another award? This girl!
Before we get started, I’d like to think Daevone for nominating me! He’s a really great writer and friend and I’m glad he thought enough of me and my writing to nominate me. To check out his writing check out his blog! You won’t regret it. Promise.
Anyway, here’s how the Liebster award works.
1. Each nominee must link back the person who nominated them.
2. Answer the 10 questions which are given to you by the nominator.
3. Nominate 10 other bloggers for this award who have less than 200 followers.
4. Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them.
Now on to the Q and A.
Q: If you could go back in time to any location, where would you go and why?
A: I’d like to go back to the US or England in the 1980s. Some people may raise their eyebrows at that, but I think the 80s had spectacular music so I’d love to just soak in the music scene.
Q: What is your favorite book of all time?
A: I LOVE Last of the Mohicans by James Fenimore Cooper and Animal Farm by George Orwell.
Q: If you could be any mythical creature, what would you be?
A: I’d love to be a dragon or a unicorn. What a mix right?
Q: If you could hang out with one fictional character for a day, who would it be?
A: That’s a tough one. I’d like to hang out with Gandalf. How cool would be to an adventure with one of the most awesome wizards ever?
Q: Where do you get the inspiration for your blog posts?
A: Mostly things I encounter in my life. If I hear a song or read an article and it bothers me or ignites something in me, I’ll write a blog post about it.
Q: Would you prefer a dog or a cat?
A: Dogs. There’s only one cat I met and liked.
Q: What was the last book you read?
A: Journeys by Moonlight by Bart Culpepper. Pick it up! It’s really good.
Q: What’s your biggest fear?
Q:What is your most prized possession?
A: My teddy bear.
Here are my nominees.
Philosopher Mouse of the Hedge: Great musings on people and the world we encompass.
This and That: A great writer and girl with a love for horticulture.
Spoken Words and Thoughts: Filled with lots of encouraging and thought provoking posts.
Line of the Week: Friends say the strangest things as seen on this blog. Each week these friends get together and a random line/thought is chosen without context.
Here are your questions nominees!
- Why did you start writing?
- What’s one thing you couldn’t live without?
- What inspires you to write?
- What kind of books do you like to read?
- Name three things that are important to you.
- What keeps you writing?
- What’s your favorite movie?
- How many pets do you have?
- What’s your favorite dessert?
- What kind of music do you like?