I’m happy to say I’ve been chosen for another award! I’d like to thank the awesome Becka Rooney over at This and That for nominating me! I’d also like to thank you guys for reading and keeping me encouraged and positive!
Here’s how it works.
The conditions for accepting this award are as follows:
1. You must write an acceptance post, making sure you link back to the blogger who awarded you and thank them.
2. You must individually name and re-award to a minimum of 1 and a maximum of 9999999 bloggers. You must let them know either personally with a comment on their blog or a pingback.
3. You must link back to Belinda’s blog either to http://idiotwriting.wordpress.com/2014/03/13/i-love-charismatic-geeks or http://idiotwriting.wordpress.com/about/
4. You must write a short paragraph (yes only one paragraph!) entitled either “How I’m Spreading Light” or “How I’m A Positive Influence”
5. Display Belinda’s lovely “Butterfly Light Award” badge on your blog.
How I’m A Positive Influence
I think everyone deserves to be appreciated and encouraged. If someone does something awesome, why not praise them? If someone needs encouragement, why not prop them up? I try to make other people feel good about themselves and the things they do. I want people to feel understood and like they’re not alone so I do my best to be there, listen, and provide content about issues that may be difficult to talk about or things others might be afraid to say. Hopefully I can keep being a positive influence and help spread love and understanding!
Although I know lots of positive forces in the world, I’m going to nominate one person for this award. It’s Daevone Molyneux! Please go check out his blog at http://daevone.wordpress.com/!